By Anita Hoffman
After a couple of weeks of school, we have all been adjusting to the new hybrid system. Every Thursday and Friday, I have observed the amazing things about having school outside. So, here are the top 10 advantages of outdoor school!
- We never have to ask to have class outside.
- We don’t have to guess what to wear based on what the temperature is inside of the building.
- We don’t have to walk up all the stairs to the fourth floor.
- You only have to make half of your face presentable.
- We get to constantly learn in a sukkah.
- We don’t have to try to stuff our heavy winter coats into our lockers.
- The students who choose to wear shorts all winter long really get to see if it is worth it.
- Snow days could be fun.
- Fire safety.
- We can keep our school and community safe!